Re: [Captive-portals] Minutes for IETF 102 meeting

Martin Thomson <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Thanks everyone for a productive and constructive discussion today.
    > Minutes are up:

A very big thank you.
The minutes are probably more verbose than is useful... suggest ACTION or
something to indicate when there was something to do.

> darshak - logged in is not necessary a binary state - what if the
> network wants to block netflix

It is noted that we can't get consensus.  Some questions:
1) is that we can't get consensus on whether this is a good idea?
2) that we can't get consensus on how to signal this?
3) on how to represent this in the protocol?

I think that it's useful to clearly state what is going to be out-of-scope.
(and I think that we really do need this)

]     [email protected]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [