Re: [Captive-portals] Slimming down signalling text

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 4:50 PM Kyle Larose <[email protected]> wrote:
As suggested at the capport group meeting, I have taken a stab at slimming down the text related to signalling in the architecture draft.  I have submitted a pull request: https://github.com/capport-wg/architecture/pull/16

Please take a look at the pull request. Feel free to suggest anything else I should remove (or add!) to help simplify things.

LGTM, except perhaps this text:

              <t>The Captive Portal Enforcement device either allows the User
                 Equipment's packets to the external network, or if a signal has
                 been implemented, responds with a Captive Portal Signal.</t>

should change to mention that the enforcement device will also typically drop packets if the UE is captive?