[Captive-portals] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-capport-architecture-03.txt

This update is mostly a refresh until I can spend a bit more time on
it. Either way, it addresses some of the issues we raised in Montreal.

Changes
------------

Major Changes:
- Reduce the scope of the signaling protocol:
  - Changed many SHOULDs to MAYs
  - Clarified that the signal is a simple indication that traffic is restricted.
- Document that the signaling protocol does not provide mechanisms for
non-binary blocking.

Minor Changes:
 - Some small changes to the diagrams
 - Mention that the identity depends on the network attachment point
 - Fixed spelling/grammar mistakes
 - Fixed up some ambiguous phrasing
 - Changed an example workflow to when conditions are about to expire,
rather than when they have already expired.