[Captive-portals] Technical mailing list issue

It appears my work email is being rejected from the list.  Would
someone be able to assist and see whats going on?  My work email is
[email protected]

I am subscribed to the list as I receive the emails in my inbox. I
have emailed the address ([email protected]) in the
response and I have not heard back.

"Your message has been rejected, probably because you are not
subscribed to the mailing list and the list's policy is to prohibit
non-members from posting to it.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
[email protected]"

--
Alexander Roscoe
484-716-9048