Re: [Captive-portals] Use Case: "Carrier Grade Captive Portal"

I *think* that this is quite similar to a captive portal system run by
Comcast -- I recently upgraded my cable-modem (my old one didn't
support v6). This means that I ended up with a new MAC address on the
CM, and Comcast placed me into a walled garden until I signed in (and
they associated my new MAC with my account) -- while a different cause
(new MAC vs malware), the rest is very similar.

So, I think that these would be well within scope.