[Captive-portals] Notice that we are NOT planning on meeting in Seoul.

Hi all,

Unfortunately we do not seem to have made enough progress / have
enough interest to justify meeting in Seoul.

We launched with many good intentions, but haven't really accomplished
much. We will be discussing what to do about this with our AD soon....

idea in the first place.
of pants.
   ---maf