Re: [Captive-portals] Comments on draft-nottingham-capport-problem-00

Hi Jason,

Thanks for that, I've made some edits; see:
  https://github.com/mnot/I-D/commit/950dcd04dfbb

Regarding notifications, I think we should discuss whether it's useful to consider them as 'captive portals' or not. The techniques are similar in many cases, but there are some important differences.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/