[Captive-portals] FW: [TLS] FW: New Version Notification for draft-zhou-tls-server-redirect-00.txt

Dear all,
I submitted a new document on https applications to TLS working group. And Benjamin Kaduk from the TLS wg thinks the work may be in the scope of capport. What do you think?

Best Regards,
Cathy