[Captive-portals] Joel Jaeggli's No Objection on charter-ietf-capport-00-03: (with COMMENT)

Joel Jaeggli has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-capport-00-03: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-capport/

COMMENT:

The CAPPORT Working Group will define secure mechanisms and protocols to
- allow endpoints to discover that they are in this sort of limited
  environment,

I'm not personally convinced that capport will necessarily be more
successful then DHC in securing initial signaling which strongly implies
to me that we should not constrain it in this way.

that said I think further along in process (vending a webpage) other
security mechanisms come into play and that seems highly likely.