[Captive-portals] Call for agenda items for Captive Portal BoF in Prague

Hi there all,

Mark and I have requested a BoF slot at IETF93 in Prague.

If you'd be interested in participating, presenting, contributing a
document, etc please let us know so we can begin arranging the agenda.

We'll also start working on a preliminary charter so that , if it is
decided to for ma WG, we have on ready...

We had definite interest in Dallas, and have had some discussions on
the list since, but if we don't see sufficient interest in the BoF we'll
probably cancel it and give the time back.

idea in the first place.
of pants.
   ---maf