Re: [Captive-portals] Feedback requested: Charter text.

Robbie Honerkamp <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Some of us are here - I’m at DOCOMO interTouch (CP operator for the hotel
    > industry), and we also own Nomadix, which is a CP gateway hardware vendor.
    > Speaking from the industry standpoint, everyone knows this is a problem
    > (“everyone” = CP operators *and* hoteliers) and would like to have a solution
    > in place yesterday. As HTTPS use grows, the current CP methods will no longer
    > work, and we’re just teaching users to do the Wrong Thing by clicking through
    > certificate validation warnings.

So very thrilled to meet you!!!

Do you think that the hotel IT folks would join this list?

    > So, for what it’s worth, we’re 100% willing and able to help wherever we can
    > to make this successful.

Good.  I also hope that you'll be able to eat some competition by having a
better product.

--
Michael Richardson <[email protected]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-