Re: [Captive-portals] IESG comments on charter-ietf-capport-00-03

Hello Warren,

Very minor comment below.

On 2015/12/01 00:26, Warren Kumari wrote:
Doh.
I'd responded to this (on the plane back from RIPE in Bucharest), somehow
didn't hit "Reply All".

Here is how I'd proposed to address comments:
Some networks require interaction from users prior to authorizing network
access. Before that authorization is granted, network access might be
limited in some fashion. Frequently, this authorization process requires
human interaction, either to arrange for payment or to accept some legal
terms.
Because it can also be both, I'd take out the word "either".

Regards,   Martin.