RaHoWa Graham continues finding his balls! -- Re: Kavanaugh full opening statement - [PEACE]

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 10:03:49AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 12:55:53PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > How to speak your piece, your peace!
> >
> > Kavanaugh unleashes:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQF9e4y1LQM
> >

> > Full thread:
> > https://dailystormer.name/live-stupid-lying-slut-vs-kavanaugh-the-ultimate-showdown-in-congressional-octagon/
> >

> Lindsay Graham unleashed (from above thread) post
> "honourable-Glioblastoma event" on full display:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKSRUK-l7dM
>

> TDS quotes Plato's Republic - uncanny mirror of what's happening
> today:
>
> The Kavanaugh Crucifixion: Quote on Political Smear Techniques from
> Platoâ??s Republic
> https://dailystormer.name/the-kavanaugh-crucifixion-quote-on-political-smear-techniques-from-platos-republic/

Lindsay Graham continues on fire!â?¼

Chad Lindsey to Jew Rape Hoax Heckler: â??Call the Copsâ??
https://dailystormer.name/chad-lindsey-to-jew-rape-hoax-heckler-call-the-cops/

McCainâ??s Former Campaign Manager on Chad Grahamâ??s Transformation:
â??A Profound Disappointmentâ??
https://dailystormer.name/mccains-former-campaign-manager-on-chad-grahams-transformation-a-profound-disappointment/

Chad Graham Declares Himself the Voice of the WHITE RACE!
https://dailystormer.name/chad-graham-declares-himself-the-voice-of-the-white-race/

  . at LindseyGrahamSC: â??I know Iâ??m a single white male from South
  Carolina and Iâ??ve been told I should shut up but I will not shut
  up, if thatâ??s okay.â?? pic.twitter.com/gG5DutufW3
  â?? Fox News (@FoxNews) September 28, 2018

Well if a SCotUS senate hearing is what it takes for Huwaite folk to
find their voices, looks like we need more senate hearings, or more
"smote the rando" of genuinely good White guys.

Hell of a journey, but nice to finally see some dawning woke.