cpunks forwarding ?? - [[email protected]: Re: New Mexico? Solar observatory evacuated by FBI, under lockdown/control until further? notice, Blackhawk chopper, antenna work crew + no observable threat [PEACE]]

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 09:07:07AM -0700, Razer wrote:
> I accidentally send from other accounts occasionally. I believe I
> did so just last week, and I don't get bounce messages either. Just
> sayin'. Settings check.

Well it was more "fun" when we didn't have to subscribe first to
fun-spam the list with some <ahem> "fun" email...