latest false flag attack?

On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 12:37:31 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> Dude. You offer zero evidence

	you know what's the only thing I believe to be true about you tazer? That your father was a psycho at the US military, responsible for burning children alive with napalm.

	So it's hardly surprising that you are a US military agent as well. Oh and no doubt your loyalty to americunt fascism is quite in line with you being a jew. No wonder you are desperate to defend the Glorious Honor of the US military.

	Did I mention that the other US military agent in this list is your pal, white supremacist james donald? Yep, birds of a feather...