Anarchocrapitalism, "libertardianism", et al.

On 1/7/2018 9:52 AM, juan wrote:
> 	that's right - you white male thieving shit had the intent of
> 	passing the bag to other white males who were more stupid

I know who got the bag.

The taxpayer.

And the reason the taxpayer got the bag is that we, all of us, passed
the bag to people protected by affirmative action.

And, starting 2005 November, we did so because, when the end came in
sight, and it came in sight in 2005 November, only people protected by
affirmative action would accept the bag from us.