Re: “The butcher of Libya” now claims to be an activist

> On May 8, 2017, at 9:09 PM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> What a woman, hey?
>
> For that "wholesome" image I guess .. or something.
>

> ** â??The butcher of Libyaâ?? is now part of the resistance (Video)
> http://theduran.com/the-butcher-of-libya-is-now-part-of-the-resistance-video/
> Hillary Clinton ridiculously claims she is an activist citizen.

While Zenaan Harkness absurdly claims to be an anarchist... or at least interested in freedom. All while blasting off about the glory of russian dictators, the effectiveness of death squads, the STRONG need for STRONG borders, how the jew is keeping the white man down, and a million other schizophrenic views. And this is only after reviewing a couple months of previously unread mail (and then regretting it, naturally).

What a guy eh?  One gets the feeling that ZH is just as psychopathic as HC, actually.

"Up your game!" - lol.