Adding [Cypherpunks] at the beginning of a subject by default

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 10:25:14AM +0530, Avinash Sonawane wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 6:27 PM, Ben Tasker <ben at bentasker.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Incidentally, mailpile also satisfies
>
> Wow! Thanks for mentioning Mailpile. It looks promising. Completely
> open source with built-in PGP support! I'll give it a try.
>
> But now I'm wondering what other FLOSS mail clients are there which
> have built-in PGP support with bells and whistles?

PINE users from 40 years ago can't seem to give it up, so that works
for some folks - alpine these days I think.

mutt/notmuch-mutt etc suits many.

But if you want some really small and light, and still pty based,
Emacs might be what you want... another item on my bucket list..