How long before compulsory microchipping of cattle, I mean, 'citizens'?

On Wed, 18 May 2016 01:31:21 -0400
grarpamp <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 5/17/16, juan <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I'll hazard : 20 years.
>
> Nope, sorry, you're already effectively chipped.
> And considered cattle.

	I think I know about the cattle status.

	I also know about cell phones. But cell phones are not
	put inside people (yet) nor mandatory (yet). So, you're not
	really anwswering the question (answering is not mandatory
	anyway)