What happened to Pond?

On 5/8/16, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
> First of all I'd like to say hello, since it's the first time I write
> in this mailing list. Now to the matter at hand.
>
> Do you remember the project Pond?
> https://github.com/agl/pond
>
> I actually never used it, but when back in the day I read the design
> it seemed like a new approach to mail, encrypted and careful with
> metadata. Now the project sees unmaintained, and it seems Adam Langley
> deleted the webpage of the project (pond.imperialviolet.org) from its
> personal webpage (imperialviolet.org)
>
> An old post about the project for those who doesn't know it.
> https://www.imperialviolet.org/2013/11/10/pond.html

Asked of AGL two months ago, and again now...

https://pond.imperialviolet.org/
Doesn't resolve in DNS thus appears down.
Should that be interpreted to mean anything?
Has it moved?
Can the content be committed to the github repo?
Thanks.

Should probably backup and distribute the repo, tickets,
papers, and website content (those having a copy) somewhere.