The Intercept steps up after catching a reporter faking data and sources

On Fri, 05 Feb 2016 22:30:27 +0000
Sean Lynch <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ok, I've learned my lesson. Cari and Juan is/are either trolls or
> mentally ill.

	lynch is yet another 'libertarian' clown. But that's something I
	already knew...

	Tell me asshole, what's your definition of troll? I find it
	quite funny how  people who routinely post pro-government
	garbage are not 'trolls', including, you know high ranking CIA
	mafiosos. Furthermore, the CIA mafiosos and lapdogs call other
	people 'trolls'...

	but yeah, I'm really glad that the intercept and the retards
	who read the intercept, like lynch, are such a
	dangerouts threat to dan geer and friends, aka 'the
	establishment'...