One Laptop Per Terrorist

On Sun, 29 Mar 2015 00:46:08 +0200
Markus Ottela <[email protected]> wrote:

> A microcontroller as TCB doing OTP with HWRNG-generated keys. Sounds a
> lot like the OTP-version of Tinfoil Chat ( github.com/maqp/tfc ).

	Splitting the application in two rx/tx physically isolated
	devices is clever...Although using two laptops or two
	raspberries seems a bit overkill?

	Now I'm wondering how easy it would be to hack a
	microcontroller through its serial link. Of course "a
	microcontroller" is horribly vague. For instance, what about a
	microcontroller that can't execute code from ram?

J.