Firefox 36+ listens on UDP:1900

On 03/30/2015 05:34 PM, rysiek wrote:
> Dnia poniedziaÅ?ek, 30 marca 2015 18:15:20 Georgi Guninski pisze:
>> DISCLAIMER: I am neither gay nor anti-gay.
>
> It's called "heterosexual", not "anti-gay".
>
> /me couldn't resist, sorry.

Nooo... "anti-gay"... If an anti-gay person touches a gay person, then
they mutually annihilate into pure energy, which can be
captured/focused/however-the-heck-it-works to power warp drives...

(Because I usually suck at sarcasm, I'm going to explicitly state that
this is sarcasm, and also a (bad) Star Trek reference...)