Firefox 36+ listens on UDP:1900

On 23 March 2015 at 09:38, Cathal Garvey <[email protected]> wrote:
> Well, it wasn't made-up, he donated to an anti-equality campaign (which is
> his right!) but put Mozilla's name next to his vote, which is not OK.
> All of which is outside scope for this list, so I'll stop there.

This is a close-to-but-not-exact recounting. His disclosure of his
employer was required by state law, and was neither a statement of
support by the company nor his attempt to make it so.

https://brendaneich.com/2012/04/community-and-diversity/
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2009/10/the-price-of-prop-8

-tom