more self parody

On 3/1/15, Juan <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_Security_Modules

But, but ... but all those hooks into my kernel are for -security-,
they make my kernel -secure- don't they?

And I guess they invented them because the kernel might have one or
two security bugs or something right?

Or because sysadmins (like my 94yo nan) occasionally make mistakes and
the security modules protect me from them yeah?

And because my lsm override alias is one letter shorter than sudo,
it'll be easier to not make mistakes when I'm making complicated and
risky changes to my system?

I know, I know, I'm making a lot of assumptions you say..

Well, my assumptions are founded in a solid reality - my faith. You
see, I believe, and ah seen tha light - Linux *will* set me free.

Right?