Tor

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Sampo Syreeni <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 2014-06-29, Juan wrote:
>
>> The tor 'anonimity' network is a project of the US military. As such, it
>> must serve the ends of the US military.
>

> Yes, well, fuck you. I read much of code, I run an exit node, and just fuck
> you and your germ line.

i actually don't see the problem with the "Tor must serve the
interests of some of the US military" line, even if couched in most
offensive manner above, "serves ... US military"

the beauty of Tor specifically and anonymity networks in general is that
 proper privacy floats all boats!

everyone should be using a good mix and overlay, the feds, the fuzz,
the fuckups, and the fucktards. your mother, too.

best regards,
    the most anonymous fuckwit