Google'es End-to-End

This seems like a good project, that will move PGP usability and standards
forward. It's also a big deal for Google to throw its support to the
project, since it is in direct tension with the business model Gmail is
built on (scanning your emails).

The auto-update feature is a big deal that will have to get wrestled with
openly as this moves further. Perhaps they'll work out a separate update
policy for it, who knows. But it'll also have applications outside of a
place in the Chrome Web Store.

For example, hopefully much of this work (especially the JS crypto work)
will also turn out to be reusable in Firefox.

--
konklone.com | @konklone <https://twitter.com/konklone>