Pirate Bay co-founder Peter Sunde arrested

my beautiful darlings he is in sweden - he will serve 8 months there - i
got his lawyers name will post info when i hear more

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.