Chaotic Times on the Dark Nets

On 02/14/2014 10:48 AM, Moritz wrote:
> I guess all in all, with these sites, it is more about classic police
> work: follow the stream of money.

A concrete, may-or-may not be story:

I run a site, it funds itself with Bitcoin. I use hosting providers that
allow Bitcoin. Wow, the infrastructure pays for itself. Happyface.

You follow the stream of money, identify the hoster. Hoster willingly
cooperates, or you spoof mails to me. I will eventually hit one of the
embedded web bugs, images, or click a link that opens in a non-Tor
browser, or open your next "PDF invoice". Oops.

--mo