Latest Belarusian censorship law & censorship actions

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 7:11 PM, rysiek <[email protected]> wrote:

> So, my question is: how exactly are they going about blocking the
> websites? Is
> it a DNS-based block? DPI and content-based one? Anything else? Any info on
> it?

DNS resolution appears fine, based on traceroutes it does not appear to be
more sophisticated than address blocking at the international frontier by
the few gateway, in the case of Beltelecom near the border routers at
93.85.80.0/24.

--
*Collin David Anderson*
averysmallbird.com | @cda | Washington, D.C.