Python Random Number Generator for OTP

> > On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Andy Isaacson <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > My /dev/random generates a few hundred kilobytes a day.  I exchange OTPs

A long time ago I bought a geiger counter for crypto
exploration.  Problem is, you can't buy rad sources strong enough to
generate enough entropy (which is *still* subject to conditioning of
course, despite the hype, and any way a GM tube will
saturate..).  Even if you take your smoke detector apart and use an
alpha-windowed tube.

But a detuned FM radio card seemed to do quite well.  Admittedly, no
white vans driving my amps.  Are these sources not supported as
entropy sources?   (Pardon my linux randomness being out of date)

Also, why u no trust Intel's RNG? :-)

Physical otp key exchange can't be beaten... unless your correspondent
is beaten..  silk burns clean, cyanide terminates the session

"..trying to avoid sinning in the von Neumann sense.."

I wish to God these calculations could be done by a
steam engine," Babbage complained