The Muslim Problem

I enjoy hate speech. Especially about me. Inbreeding might be a serious
problem for muslims. Genetic diversity has always been a difficult subject
for me to fully grasp. I like how this article implies that British Royalty
are idiots.

I think if someone posts it here though, that should likely lead to a
(medium term) ban. To make this list less unsubscribe worthy it's better to
submit good matrial, and help or promote banning of those that don't.

-Lewis