domain change

Friends,

A few people expressed some discomfiture off-list with the @al-qaeda.net
domain name. I'm not so attached that I'm willing to alienate posters,
so I've registered cpunks.org and updated the configs to reflect this.

Note that the way I have things configured, the mail server doesn't much
care which domain you submit to: if you're so inclined,
[email protected] should continue to work as a submission
address, ditto [email protected] (which it seems remained in use
until somewhat recently).

I promise the administrative noise level on the list should return
to near-zero after this, assuming no one feels like flaming me about
the change.

-=rsw