Fwd: Jacob impervious to "Rubber Hose Cryptanalysis" performed by Stewart Baker

this is pretty amusing :P

(and needs a "Knuth is my Homeboy" homage?)

---

http://bendrath.blogspot.be/2013/12/layers-of-struggle-privacy-vs.html

Layers of the struggle privacy vs surveillance, in my picture of the year

This is the picture of the year for me, on so many different layers:
  [view the image directly via:
   https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbYqgdMIgAAX7Wk.jpg ]
Stewart Baker, ex-NSA general counsel, and Jacob Appelbaum, internet
freedom activist/hacker/journalist (left, right).

They pretty much symbolise the two sides of the global scandal of the year.

They also symbolise the attitudes of both sides.
.
.
.