OT, Historical Photo Question

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;[email protected]>
Date: 10/10/05-11:15:50 AM Z
Message-id: <434AA1C6.3040000@aol.com>

Sorry to clutter the list with this but I don't know of a more
knowledgeable group to ask. A friend sent the following inquiry so any
info is much appreciated and will be forwarded to him with the
appropriate credit line:

> Some "old time" black and white photographers use to take two
> photographs, one for foreground and one for sky and "meld" them some
> how into one plate (back in the days of glass plates). Just at a talk
> with Robert Glenn Ketchum who was talking about it. Do you know what
> photographers there were, the name of the process and where I might
> find out more info on it?

Thanks for helping!


Received on Mon Oct 10 11:16:04 2005

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 11/07/05-09:46:18 AM Z CST