Re: my work online

From: davidhatton ^lt;[email protected]>
Date: 11/14/05-05:50:07 AM Z
Message-id: <>

Hi Katherine,

So does that mean tri-colour over cyanatype is correct - using C then
M,Y and K? :)


David H

> The gum images are labeled as "Tricolor Gum Over Cyanotypes." I think
> Chris later explained that these are duocolor gums over cyanotype, in
> other words the cyanotype is used as the cyan layer of the "tricolor
> gum," which makes them of course *not* tricolor gums, except for
> "Vanity, Vanity." But to my eye, many of these images also have a black
> layer, easily distinguishable from the cyanotype or blue layer.
Received on Mon Nov 14 05:49:45 2005

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 12/01/05-02:04:50 PM Z CST