Re: Hard gloss coating and mounting a digital print onto a rigid surface

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;[email protected]>
Date: 07/31/05-05:58:39 AM Z
Message-id: <>

Katharine Thayer wrote:

> Hi Carmen,
> I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but for one show I
> bought cradled hardboard (hardboard affixed to wood strips that give it
> some depth, similar to the depth achieved by affixing canvas to the
> standard stretcher bars). I bought my cradled hardboard from the Daniel
> Smith catalog; the brand name is Hardbord. I glued the finished print to
> the hardboard,

For glue I used acrylic medium.
Received on Sun Jul 31 12:54:09 2005

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 08/25/05-05:31:52 PM Z CST