Re: Scopick - the book

From: Hamish Stewart ^lt;[email protected]>
Date: 07/09/05-04:56:48 PM Z

David,

I have Scopick's book - picked it up second hand for about 14.50 on
amazon.co.uk. As others on the list have said much of what is there is also
present in more contemporary sources. It is a thorough but rather dense
book, which can make it a confusing source to work with.

Like a few others on the list I started off with the chapter in The Keepers
of Light. I bought Scopick's book later and while I don't agree with
everything in the book and it is now old (published 1991) it is still a good
source to have INHO - however I wouldn't pay that much for it!

Regards

Hamish Stewart Gum Bichromate Photographer - http://www.gumphoto.co.uk