APIS 2004

From: Peter Marshall ^lt;petermarshall@cix.co.uk>
Date: 09/10/04-11:10:53 AM Z

Here is the latest information about APIS 2004 for those interested:

--------------------------------
This e mail is to a number of the APIS 2004 delegates and some others.

The latest version of the programme is now at

http://www.hands-on-pictures.com/html/APIS04.html

You will also find a link to a map showing access to the conference
centre, the BLCC in Dunfermline with other useful information.

There should be about a dozen of us at the Scottish National Portrait
Gallery at 10.00 on Friday morning.

As there does not appear to be sufficient demand for a formal 'dinner' or
'banquet' at the conference centre, we will make arrangements at a
restaurant in the area where we each pay our own bill. The 20 will be
refunded to those who have paid for the dinner.

We also intend to establish at Dunfermline how many would wish to stay on
for a 'photographic' visit on the Monday and come to Bradford to look at
the National Museum of Photography and the Royal Photographic Society
collections on the Tuesday.

If you have any queries about APIS, please send them to
TERRYAKING@aol.com and not to me.

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/
email: photography.guide@about.com