Re: UV Densitometers

From: Sandy King ^lt;[email protected]>
Date: 10/26/04-08:39:45 AM Z
Message-id: <a060204d3bda40e35ccb6@[]>


There are three densitometers that I know of that will read UV light.
They are the X-Rite 361-T, the X-Rite 369 and the Gretag D-200-II.
The Gretag requires an accessory UV tube (very expensive).

I believe a spectrophotometer could also be adapted to read UV film
densities but have never done it myself.

Sandy King

>Mark Nelson made mention a few days ago re measurements using a UV
>densitometer. Does anyone have recommendations as to which of the
>densitometers available will measure UV transmission specifically
>and also if this is within the spectrum generated by the NuArc metal
>halide bulbs?
>Thanks for the help.
Received on Tue Oct 26 08:40:55 2004

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 11/03/04-10:51:23 AM Z CST