Hello

From: Timo Sund ^lt;timo@palaios.com>
Date: 11/11/04-05:24:50 AM Z

Susan Huber wrote:

> Hi Timo,
> How are you doing?

Just figuring out how to fulfill all shooting ideas having lying around
my head. Im in the middle of moving process and it prohibits all other
processes. UV-box is planned and waits just tubes to be installed. Ill
put some digishots of it just in case someone finds my "design" worth
copying. (Im recycling various things)

Ive almost given up to use diginegs but just almost. Shooting excellent
negative for cyano is still under its way.

I must learn out my "wrong" ways of darkroom koreography first. Too many
years with 35mm cameras have taught me too much.

I intend to learn kallitype next during coming winter but as time will
show it might take longer than expected.

"Ars longa, vita brevis"

--
Timo Sund
Palaios Photos