Re: UV Light Source

From: Marie Wohadlo ^lt;[email protected]>
Date: 08/12/04-09:00:07 AM Z
Message-id: <>

All I know about UV bulbs is that exists Type A and Type B. I am willing to
bet that which ever is more expensive (and potentially harmful) is the one
you need. You might call a dealer in commerical printing supplies --- they
carry UV bulbs for making proofs and plates.

At 07:51 AM 8/12/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Has anyone out there heard of, or used a Zoo Med
>Powersun UV Mercury Vapor Lamp? I found them at a
>local pet store and was wondering if I might use them
>for exposing gum prints.

Marie Wohadlo
Electronic Publishing Specialist, Information Technology
Office phone: (773) 753-3374 Office number: 374C Wing: 3E
Received on Thu Aug 12 09:00:38 2004

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 09/14/04-09:17:58 AM Z CST