[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] router/laptop disconnect
- Subject: [ale] router/laptop disconnect
- From: DJPfulio at jdpfu.com (DJ-Pfulio)
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 10:19:31 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
On 2/3/20 9:29 AM, Sean Kilpatrick via Ale wrote:
> laptop somehow connects wirelessly to router and can reach the WAN.
> But cannot reach printer on the LAN. Cannot ping anything on LAN.
> Router thinks the laptops MAC address is one thing.? But that is a
> mythical MAC address according to the laptop.
> Clues would be appreciated.
A VPN running that doesn't allow split tunnels would behave this way too.