[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] router/laptop disconnect
- Subject: [ale] router/laptop disconnect
- From: pete.hardie at gmail.com (Pete Hardie)
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 09:41:48 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
Are all devices on same 2.4 or 5ghz? I found that my wifi AP does not
bridge the 2 bands even though it assigns IPs from same subnet on both
On Mon, Feb 3, 2020, 09:29 Sean Kilpatrick via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
> laptop somehow connects wirelessly to router and can reach the WAN.
> But cannot reach printer on the LAN. Cannot ping anything on LAN.
> Router thinks the laptops MAC address is one thing. But that is a
> mythical MAC address according to the laptop.
> Clues would be appreciated.
> Ale mailing list
> Ale at ale.org
> See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...