[ale] My experiences switching GoDaddy to GreenGeeks

A few weeks back I noted that Godaddy contacted me to tell me that they
were over quadrupling their hosting/email prices, and by the way,
switching email to Outlook.

We switched to GreenGeeks this weekend.  ($2.99/month for 3 years.
After 3 years, we'll really be retired.)  Although my GoDaddy linux
server lacked cPanel, GreenGeeks got my IMAP credentials, and sucked the
mailboxes over intact.  All I had to do was shove the HTML to the
website.    So an overall painless switch.

regards,

Neal