[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] [OT] Makers/Fabbers: Sheet metal brake
- Subject: [ale] [OT] Makers/Fabbers: Sheet metal brake
- From: jim.kinney at gmail.com (Jim Kinney)
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 07:26:52 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
I have a small, 14" hand folder somewhere in my shop.
On November 28, 2018 10:31:31 PM EST, Jeff Hubbs via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>I know there are some maker/fabber types here or at least people who
>know some. Does anyone know where I can get a few minutes on a sheet
>metal brake? I don't have to make a pan/box (so I don't need one that
>has the movable/removable fingers) and it's a small job.
>Ale mailing list
>Ale at ale.org
>See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...