[ale] slightly OT: what would you use to manage email forwarding lists for a non-profit?

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 11:51:58 AM Neal Rhodes via Ale wrote:
> So our church really needs to build and maintain maybe 20-30 email lists
> for youth group, bluegrass group, bell choir, chancel choir, study group
> 1, 3, 4, 5, mens group, soundTech group, etc.    So anyone can email to
> the group name and not keep up with addresses.   This shouldn't be
> hard.

I used majordomo for years, and pondered the rewrite for my new server, but
chose mlmmj instead. I can't stand mailman, but it's obviously quite popular.

Vendor-provided web-based services? No clue, I don't use those.

--
Joey Kelly
Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant