[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] slightly OT: what would you use to manage email forwarding lists for a non-profit?
- Subject: [ale] slightly OT: what would you use to manage email forwarding lists for a non-profit?
- From: joey at joeykelly.net (Joey Kelly)
- Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 12:10:04 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 11:51:58 AM Neal Rhodes via Ale wrote:
> So our church really needs to build and maintain maybe 20-30 email lists
> for youth group, bluegrass group, bell choir, chancel choir, study group
> 1, 3, 4, 5, mens group, soundTech group, etc. So anyone can email to
> the group name and not keep up with addresses. This shouldn't be
I used majordomo for years, and pondered the rewrite for my new server, but
chose mlmmj instead. I can't stand mailman, but it's obviously quite popular.
Vendor-provided web-based services? No clue, I don't use those.
Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant