[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Programming Languages and Personality?
- Subject: [ale] Programming Languages and Personality?
- From: joey at joeykelly.net (Joey Kelly)
- Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 08:43:34 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Friday, June 30, 2017 04:33:43 PM Leam Hall wrote:
> Does anyone else have this perception, even if the reaction to the same
> languages is different? More to the point, what can be done to alter the
> personal reception of a language? Ruby makes me want to code, C makes me
> want to sleep. Python makes me read e-mail to recover.
PHP makes me want to hurl.
Minister of the Gospel and Linux Consultant