[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] HTML5 slideshow
- Subject: [ale] HTML5 slideshow
- From: jim.kinney at gmail.com (Jim Kinney)
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 10:59:11 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
Asciidoc and slidy for the backend was what I used for an ALE talk. Works
rather well. Use your favourite text editor and "compile" into a slide show.
On Mar 1, 2016 10:52 AM, "Jonathan Meek" <jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com> wrote:
> I recall a few years ago that JD presented a slideshow using nothing but a
> web browser and some JS.
> Does anyone remember what the tool was? Working on an interactive kisok to
> create slides from an RSS feed.
> Ale mailing list
> Ale at ale.org
> See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...