[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Origins of Linux, do we care?
- Subject: [ale] Origins of Linux, do we care?
- From: james.sumners at gmail.com (James Sumners)
- Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 13:00:12 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 11:16 AM, leam hall <leamhall at gmail.com> wrote:
> systemd bothers me at a visceral level
I am moving to Void Linux for my personal projects specifically because
of it. First up, my "router" build. Then my VPS instance and my HTPC. I
will have to deal with this systemd crap at work when I eventually have to
use RHEL7, but I will not continue to use it outside of work.
 -- http://www.voidlinux.eu/
http://james.sumners.info/ (technical profile)
http://jrfom.com/ (personal site)
http://haplo.bandcamp.com/ (band page)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...